Subject: remote: file system controll
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

10 Sep 1998 14:31:18 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I'm using Sergei's remote package on an Win98 with b19.2 setup. I have
patched the login.c file to fit the login sequence, but I can't set
write/access permissions for other userids than the one logged into
windows.

I know that Windows doesn't support native write/acess permission
control for various users, but is there an other way to restrict remote
telnet users of deleting un-owned files?!

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cygwin32 Porting Project
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".