Subject: B19.2: fork() causing STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

10 Sep 1998 11:48:30 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I have been working the last couple of days on cygwin32 ports of the
"gn" gopher server and the "wn" HTTP server.

I have experienced serious STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATIONs caused by the fork()
function. Using the spawnl() function seems not to work too, since it
returns the pid -1.

Has anyone experienced such problems on Win98 using b19.2.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cygwin32 Porting Project
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".