Subject: Cygwin (usertool) sources for Alpha NT
From: [email-masked]

10 Sep 1998 09:36:28 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

I've been trying to get a version of the Cygwin tools - at least the
usertools, to start with - built for Alpha NT platforms. So far, I've found
a set of prebuilt binaries at
ftp://dutlbcz.lr.tudelft.nl/alphant/Shells/bash-alpha-nt-1.01.tar.gz and
another set, with some compiler parts, at ftp://guiduck.com/gcc-alpha.zip.

Unfortunately, I've been running into some problems with both prebuilt
sets. I'd like to try fixing these problems, but haven't been able to find
any sources/source diffs. Can anyone point me at alpha patched sources for
any gnu-win32 stuff?

Thanks,

-Denis

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".