Subject: Re: Coolview/Win98/Assumptions!
From: [email-masked] (Ilsundal)

10 Sep 1998 08:57:58 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <000201bddb09$98312c70$050120c0@menpc5>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

> I do know about the mounts and how they work. Everyone who has
> (thankfully) replied or attempted to assist me has assumed that
> I actually *have* the .bash_profile.... etc. files, the fact is I *don't*,
> ie. thats why I think that this error message is unreasonable. It should
> be pointed out that binary mounts are required to be able to use the
> cygwinb19+ dll's.  As I have hardly configured my win98 gnu environment,
> I shouldn't be given meaningless error messages like this when I haven't
> even got any .bash* files!!!

That's pretty strange, I'm presently running Windows 98, and just today
updated to coolview.  I current;y have an /etc/profile, and a ~/.bashrc; I
haven't seen anything like this, and am not mounting anything. :)

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".