Subject: Re: Colors.....
From: [email-masked] (Kevin F. Quinn)

9 Sep 1998 18:36:28 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

"ls --color" displays colour in bash screens for me, so presumably
colour works fine in bash.  Here's the termcap entry I use (from the
Berkeley stuff):

# Copyright (c) 1980 Regents of the University of California.
# All rights reserved.  The Berkeley software License Agreement
# specifies the terms and conditions for redistribution.
#
AT386|at386|at/386 console:\
	:am:bw:eo:xo:xt:bs:\
	:co#80:li#25:kn#4:\
	:ae=^P:al=\E[1L:cd=\E[0J:ce=\E[0K:cl=\E[2J\E[H:\
	:cm=\E[%i%2;%2H:ct=\E[3g:dc=\E[1P:dl=\E[1M:ho=\E[H:\
	:ic=\E[1@:k1=\EOP:k2=\EOQ:k3=\EOR:k4=\EOS:k5=\EOT:\
	:k6=\EOU:k7=\EOV:k8=\EOW:k9=\EOX:kb=\b:kd=\E[B:\
	:kh=\E[H:kl=\E[D:kr=\E[C:ku=\E[A:nd=\E[C:se=\E[m:\
	:so=\E[7m:st=\EH:ue=\E[m:up=\E[A:us=\E[4m:nl=\E[B:\
	:ko=do,nd,up,ho:

-- 
Kevin F. Quinn
Web: http://www.banana.demon.co.uk/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".