Subject: Re: DLL load error: "not a 32-bit library"
From: [email-masked]

9 Sep 1998 18:19:41 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>Try out my dllhelpers package which includes both f77 examples and some
>extra tools (dllwrap and enhanced dlltool) that makes creating DLLs rather
>trivial.
	I've successfully used your dllhelpers package with egcs 1.1 and
cygwin32 in a NT 4.0, SP 3 machine to build dll's, but there are some
inexplicable things.  My problem involve some dll's not just one and there
are dependecy relations between them.  These relations are like this:

c.dll depends on b.dll and a.dll
b.dll depends on a.dll
a.dll no dependecy (depends only on cygwin32.dll)

	so I first build all the static ones and then used it as the source
for the dinamic ones.  I also had to include the .a versions of the same
libraries generated with dlltool to avoid problems of dependencies. Is this
the correct procedure?
	But my original problem was to load the dll (say c.dll) with
LoadLibrary.  Is that possible?  And if my application was compiled with
MSVC++?

	Thanks in advance,
		Tomas

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".