Subject: Site of distribution of the binary of EGCS 1.1 for mingw32
From: [email-masked] (Antonio Mendes de Oliveira Neto)

9 Sep 1998 17:58:07 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I am placing in my pages the binary of the project for mingw32.
Following the suggestion of the Martin von Loewis, I created an
attribute calling "comobject" that together with the option
"-fvtable-thunks" will allow the use of COM objects of Windows (DirectX,

ActiveX etc) in the gcc.
I placed properly in my distribution files of headers of DirectX adapted

for they work with the DirectX5 and C++.

It would like that somebody helped me supplying a mirror place for my
distribution.

Regards
Antonio Mendes de Oliveira Neto (new e-mail address:
[email-masked])

Home page in http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/6364/

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".