Subject: Trying to compile my own perl...
From: [email-masked] (Bruce Lysik)

9 Sep 1998 17:02:04 -0700
Message-ID: <01BDDB6B.E0213C20.cygnus.gnu-win32@quicksilver>
To: "Gnu-Win32 Mailing List (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

Howdy again, folks!  Thanks for all the responses to my question concerning 
"more".  Now I've got another one:

After running a copy of ActiveState's win32 perl, I decided to try to 
compile my own.  I noticed off the Ported Software section on the Cygnus 
site there was a url for perl, pointing to a person's patch.  Unfortunately 
this patch appears fairly dated.

Has anyone succeeded in compiling perl lately, and if so, did you have to 
do anything special?

As always, any help is appreciated.

--
Bruce Z. Lysik                                 <[email-masked]>
		http://members.tripod.com/~eldrik/
"Invincible, abashed the devil stood, and felt how awful goodness is."

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".