Subject: Window Managers + XFree under '98.
From: [email-masked] (Ilsundal)

8 Sep 1998 10:35:56 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to load an alternative window manager
under windows after successfully getting XFree compiled, and already
having a Windows XServer installed on the system.  I already have a few
window managers successfully compiled under cygwin32, but cannot run them
because it says there is already a window manager running (Windows I'm
assuming), has anybody ever here ever actually replaced the interface?
(and no, litestep doesn't count.) :)

Any input would be appreciated. :)

Thanks,

Ilsundal

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".