Subject: Bounced messages for [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (Michael Weiser)

4 Sep 1998 19:31:49 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

sorry for any error messages you've eventually received since
98/08/31. I've been a little too paranoid in securing my server
against relaying so that it refused *any* relaying (for my home
domain, too) and bounced all messages. It's a shame and I'm really
sorry about. :-(

Could you please resend your returned message if you're waiting for a
reply from me?

Sorry for the inconvenience...
-- 
bye, Michael
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".