Subject: Search engine problem?? (was Re: GNU-Win32 DLL and MSVC++)
From: [email-masked] (Steven Hein)

1 Sep 1998 21:29:44 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Is it just me, or does the mail archive search engine seem to be not
working very well (actually, not at all!).  It "seems" like searches
that I did just a couple of weeks ago (for example, I was looking
for info on 'inetd') now turn up nothing, or entries that don't even
contain my keywords!

Is a new search engine being used?  Or is it just me.......

This is *very* frustrating!!!  There's a ton of great knowledge in
the archives, and it's driving me nuts not to be able to get at it!!

Steve

--

Steve Hein ([email-masked])
Silicon Graphics, Inc.

Jim Van Sciver wrote:
> 
> Thank you for the reply.  I did a better search (the search engine
> Cygnus uses on the GNU-Win32 doesn't work very well) and found the
> following information regarding EGCS C++ DLLs and MSVC++.  First,
> Mark Becker asked my exact question:
>
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".