Subject: COM1/COM2
From: [email-masked] (Carlos Vidal)

29 Aug 1998 07:59:51 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Hi!

I'm trying to port a program connecting to a digital camera through the serial 
port. I saw that gnu-win32 has all the required functions (tcgetattr, 
tcsetattr, etc), but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work. Compilation goes 
OK and execution starts OK, but it seems that the serial port is not correctly 
initialized.

Is there anybody out there with experience in gnu-win32 and serial ports?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".