Subject: "B19: having problems with binary files in bash"
From: [email-masked] (Steven Tate)

29 Aug 1998 06:22:55 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

Yes i am having a problem with making the /tmp and /bin...
After i changed configuration and opened the "bash" again i typed mkdir 
-p /tmp hit enter then mkdir -p /bin and hit enter (like in ur readme) 
when i hit enver another bash line came up... i typed exit it closed the 
program then i went back and tried to open the program again and the 
bash thing came up again. i decided to restart the computer thinking it 
would halp but didn't, i check all the FAQ's and stuff on this page but 
couldn't find anything that related to this problem, could you please 
help me? i would really appreciate it cause i am new in programming... 
and very anxious to learn as soon as possible - but i need a good 
compiler to learn (like yours) :)

~US_Marshal1

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".