Subject: An error to use RMAIL on mule2 on gnu-win32, help !
From: [email-masked] (Watanabe, Masanori)

27 Aug 1998 15:41:13 -0700
Message-ID: <01BDD1E1.25C869E0.cygnus.gnu-win32@CSC_IBM300PL>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="---- =_NextPart_000_01BDD1E1.25C9F080"
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDD1E1.25C9F080
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

When I tried to use RMAIL on mule2 on NT,
the following error appeared.

Can anyone answer what is wrong ?

===========Screen image start============
To: [email-masked]
Subject: A test mail form mule2 on NT
--text follows this line--

A test mail from gnu-win32 mule2 on NT..

bye,bye.

S::--**-Mule: *mail*               (Mail)--All----------
Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
===========Screen Image end==============

The following is the .emacs setting.

//-----------------------------------------------------------
//  Masanori Watanabe  (  CSC Japan,Ltd.  )
//  e-mail :  [email-masked]
//  TEL : 03-3812-6944   FAX : 03-3812-6425 
//-----------------------------------------------------------		

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDD1E1.25C9F080
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name=".emacs"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDD1E1.25C9F080--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".