Subject: can't find dlfcn.h
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Sharp)

27 Aug 1998 07:03:47 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

So, I've been looking through all the nice doc by Colin Peters and
a few URLs on cygnus.com containing info about DLLs and whatnot, and it
all looks pretty cool, but I'll be damned if there is no dlfcn.h on my
system.  (NT, B19.1) The file cygwin32/cygwin_dll.h is there, but I'm
just writing the code that will use DLLs, not the DLLs themselves (yet)
and dlfcn.h (which is referenced in
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/dl-docs.html) is nowhere to be
found.  Perhaps that is in the source or an update?

a
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".