Subject: Re: faq (was Re: ssh searching its files in /.ssh instead of $HOME/.
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

26 Aug 1998 11:23:22 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <01BDCA13.C82A59D0@sos>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Michael Weiser <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

On Sun, Aug 23, 1998 at 10:01:59AM +0000, Michael Weiser wrote:
[...]
> For the case that it's really to much for posting: Is there any
> interest in posting a list of resources where you can get info from
> like the FAQ, Michael's package report and various gnu-win32 pages on
> the web? If nothing strange happens I think I could find the time to
> maintain such a resource and post it here.

We might want to consider a mini-FAQ that consists of answering the
basic questions and giving pointers to the various resources available.
(Ernie Boyd's mail messages have probably been fulfilling this need to
a large extent).  I think mailing the entire FAQ to the mailing list
every couple of weeks would be anti-social.

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".