Subject: Strange LoadLibrary() behaviour
From: [email-masked] (Ralf Gerlich)

22 Aug 1998 11:31:00 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi there,

I am using b19 under Win95 and I am trying to make shared libraries and
load them
using LoadLibrary(). But LoadLibrary() shows a strange behaviour: It
returns a
NULL-handle and GetLastError() is zero(no error). I tried this using the
relocatable-dll example from John Cerney and the behaviour was the same.
I found some article about this in the mailing list archives, but the
hints there didn't help and in this article it was concerning b18.
Non-relocatable DLLs work properly, but relocatable ones only do so
sometimes. I haven't figured out yet what's the cause for them to work
in these spare occasions. Is it OK that there are unresolved symbols in
the DLL? I found .reloc,end and __end__ to be unresolved when I looked
at it using nm.

Hope anyone can help,

Ciao,
Ralf
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".