Subject: ioctl question
From: [email-masked] (Buick, Robert)

21 Aug 1998 17:52:54 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
	boundary="---- =_NextPart_000_01BDCCF2.5D97D368"
To: [email-masked]

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDCCF2.5D97D368
Content-Type: text/plain

Hi,
I'm attempting to build Kaffe JVM to run on NT4.0 (to start with). As
advised in the header file winsock.h I'm not using winsock but the as
advised netdb and <sys/socket.h> and <sys/ioctl.h>

Kaffe uses the following code snippet:
----------------------------------------------------------snip----------
---------------------------------
int r, on = 1;