Subject: ecgs compilation
From: [email-masked] (Ian Collins)

21 Aug 1998 10:50:18 -0700
Message-ID: <F3332E1142DFD111873E0000F879A2BA0FADC6.cygnus.gnu-win32@NTMAIL>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "Gnu-Win32 (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

When compiling ecgs1.0.3a, I get the error in gcc/protoize.c that
sys/dir.h doesn't exist, which is true on my machine (b19.1).

I do however have a dirent.h in my
H-i386-cygwin32\i386-cygwin32\include\sys directory.
To use this, the POSIX define has to be set.

1. Should my system have a dir.h ?
or
2. Should the POSIX define be set (and where is the best place to set
it)?

Many regards,
Ian Collins.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".