Subject: Re: Compiling gnu-win32 from scratch
From: [email-masked] (Kevin F. Quinn)

20 Aug 1998 13:28:21 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Ian Collins wrote:

> I have about 40 people who want to connect to my gnu-win32 server to
> run a character app developed in the gnu-win32 environment. They have
> to connect using telnet, but the maximum number of connections I can
> get is 10 (ish).

Just to note, if you were not already aware, that NT Workstation
(arbitrarily) imposes a ten-connection limit - if you want more you must
be running NT Server.  Either that, or Windows 95 which does not have
the limit.

(You may well have to modify tty.h as well, I just wanted to point out
the limitaion of NT Workstation).

-- 
Kevin F. Quinn
Web: http://www.banana.demon.co.uk/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".