Subject: Vim 5.1 warning message
From: [email-masked] (Sivakumar Natarajan)

20 Aug 1998 12:34:23 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

I use vim 5.1 with bash b19 under Win NT. Whenever I start vim from
bash, vim gives the following message - "Vim: Warning: Input is not
from a terminal". The TERM variable is set to win32 Also term is set
in vim (set term=win32). Can anybody help me how to get rid of this
warning.

--
shiv

P.S : Please reply to my mail-id, since I am not part of this list.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".