Subject: fork + dlls
From: [email-masked] (Tim Newsham)

20 Aug 1998 11:55:54 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

    When you manually load a dll, and then perform a fork, the dll
is not accessible from the child process.  When you think about what
is going on here, it makes sense.  My question though is, is this the
way fork should behave?  Or should (could) the fork code reload the
dll in the child process after a fork?  It seems that this would 
more closely follow the expected fork semantics.

Opinions?

                                            Tim N.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".