Subject: Re: tar bug with beta-19? - an addendum
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

20 Aug 1998 03:52:19 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Jeff Deifik <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

---Jeff Deifik <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I have looked closer, and there are some non gzip'ed files that
> tar is excluding. Some are html, some are text, and some are just
> random files. I can't figure out why these files are not being
tar'ed up.

What is the exact command you are using and what is the exact
directory listing?

What are the environment variables and values?
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".