Subject: pdksh and CTRL-C, CTRL-D, etc.
From: [email-masked] (Steven Hein)

19 Aug 1998 08:24:33 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I got pdksh 5.2.13 up and running, but I'm having a problem getting
CTRL-C and CTRL-D (among other things, I'm sure) working.  I set
VISUAL=vi before starting to get to 'vi' command-editing mode
(just can't live without that vi-style command editing!).
I can't use CTRL-C to interrupt anything--it just prints "^C" on the
screen.  I tried to use 'stty intr ^c', but I got the message:

stty: standard input: unable to perform all requested operations

I don't have any problems of this type with bash....I'd imagine
that this problem relates to the underlying differences between
NT and UNIX......But does anyone know of a fix?

Running 19.3 & NT4 SP3

Steve Hein  ([email-masked])
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".