Subject: Re: bash "pregnant pauses" revisited (B19 on NT 4.0)
From: [email-masked] (Lassi A. Tuura)

18 Aug 1998 22:50:42 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "Lassi A. Tuura" <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Arndt Schoenewald <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ulrich Lauther <[email-masked]>,
        Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>, Matthias Morche <[email-masked]>,
        Cygwin32 Maillist <[email-masked]>

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Arndt Schoenewald wrote:
|> On Mon, Aug 17, 1998 at 09:08:51AM +0200, Lassi A. Tuura wrote:
|> > [...] Setting MAILCHECK=0 disables checking. [...]
|>     (Attention: setting MAILCHECK to zero or to the empty string
|>     or to some garbage will *not* do, the variable must really be
|>     unset or the default behaviour applies!)

Whoops, sorry for misleading information :-(  Should have checked the
man pages first.

//lat
--
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.  However, this is not
necessarily a good idea.  It is hard to be sure where they are going
to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
overhead.  --RFC1925, "The Twelve Networking Truths"

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".