Subject: Re: Cygnus32 19.2 runtime error
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

18 Aug 1998 17:27:13 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Marty Leisner <[email-masked]>,
        Andrew Neiderer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Sun, Aug 16, 1998 at 03:00:29PM -0700, Marty Leisner wrote:
> 
> Where is 19.2?  I didn't see an announcement, and I cygnus ftp site
> there is only 19.1...

The minor number has been bumped up a couple of times since 19.1 for
various reasons.  Sergey's cygwin.dlls are from the latest development
snapshots so if you need the latest that's the best place to get it
for now.

I'm mainly working on the next major release as well as other Cygnus
tasks now so there won't be another Cygnus 19.x release but I hope
there will be a 20.x one soon.  :-)  I'll make the full details
available when I can...

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".