Subject: Re: cp/mv/rm problems with .exe extension filenames
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

18 Aug 1998 11:49:57 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked], Steven Hein <[email-masked]>

Hi Steven,

I've noticed that there is a push to have a suffix option within the
configure routines.  I've also noticed that even though the configure
script provides for the option that the configure.in file hasn't been
modified to support it yet.

With the bash configure script this option is --program-suffix=SUFFIX
(and SUFFIX would be .exe).  Just use the --help switch to see the
list of supported switches and search for suffix to determine if your
configure script has the option available.  If the scripts aren't
fully compliant with this, I suggest that you make a fix and submit a
patch to the maintainer.

==
-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".