Subject: Re: How to detect win9 vs NT?
From: [email-masked] (Theodore Jump)

16 Aug 1998 05:23:51 -0700
Message-ID: <35de69d7.50399218.cygnus.gnu-win32@smtp>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

>Where do I look to see the approved cygwin32 method for an application to
>determine whether it's running under NT or 95?  I'd like for libf2c at least
>to be aware so that, for instance, cpu_time() may be made to work under 9x.
>There may be others. 

I've posted code on my web site

	http://www.i21.com/~tjump/files/index.html#misc-code

Which illustrates how you can get the os info from the Win32 API.

It builds under both MSVC and Cygwin32 B19+EGCS (exe's provided).

-Ted
______________________________________________________________________
http://www.i21.com/~tjump                  http://www.fighterduel.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats to Marco Pantani, Jan Ullrich, Bobby Julich, Erik Zabel,
Christophe Rinero and all the rest of the riders of Le Tour '98!
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".