Subject: Re: help please
From: [email-masked] (Michael Weiser)

16 Aug 1998 03:39:41 -0700
Message-ID: <35d66049.1648360.cygnus.gnu-win32@mail>
References: <000001bdc739$fbd5d480$b0066f89@wallice>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi Anthony,

You wrote:

>I have just installed the latest release rather than using a gui compiler I
>want to use gnu ..but I can't seem to locate the text editor or any
>documentation on how to find it ..can some one help please
Just go to ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin32/
and search the ports section for vim or emacs. These are
cygwin-compiled binaries which will integrate smoothly into cgwin32
environment. But of course you can use any other 'normal' text editor,
too.

bye

Michael
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".