Subject: cygwin32 f2c port
From: [email-masked] (Ingo Blank)

16 Aug 1998 02:13:12 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

I successfully compiled the AT&T f2c "Fortran to C" translator including
the runtime library with B19.
Note that this is *not* g77, which is built-in in egcs, but generates
pure "C" code.
I also built an MSVC++ version of libf2c (libf2c.lib), so you can embed
FORTRAN code into MS programs.

If anybody is interrested in these ports, or would like to offer a FTP
site, please let me know.

Ingo

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".