Subject: Re: How to detect win9 vs NT?
From: [email-masked] (Theodore Jump)

16 Aug 1998 01:15:44 -0700
Message-ID: <35d8a7c7.4453750.cygnus.gnu-win32@smtp>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>I tried the osdetect link and got "not found" but you 

Fixed, try again. Sorry. ;^)

>appear to have the answers to a number of other questions
>many of us have been asking.

Glad to help. The FSF & Cygnus (along with the help of many others) has given
me a great tool to use, happy to "give back" when I can.

-Ted
______________________________________________________________________
http://www.i21.com/~tjump                  http://www.fighterduel.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats to Marco Pantani, Jan Ullrich, Bobby Julich, Erik Zabel,
Christophe Rinero and all the rest of the riders of Le Tour '98!
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".