Subject: Paper on Cygwin32
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

13 Aug 1998 11:05:18 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

FYI,

I presented a paper on Cygwin32 at the Usenix NT Symposium in Seattle
earlier this month.  It's available from the project web site at:

	http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/usenix-98/cygwin.html

Links to the Word and Postscript versions are also available from the
top project page.

The paper covers history, motivations, implementation details, ported
software, future goals, etc.  Hopefully it will be of interest to some
of you...

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".