Subject: Re: Can't set execute permission ?
From: [email-masked] (CyberJack)

10 Aug 1998 22:37:51 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: [email-masked] (CyberJack)
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

I just tried this and it didn't make a difference. I still could not set
permissions.

Running B19/Coolview on NTFS

At 05:21 PM 8/10/98 +1200, Andrew Thompson wrote:
>I think you nead to set the CYGWIN32 environment variable to 'ntea'. This
>allows all the permissions to work. (I may be wrong but I think this is
>only recommended for an NTFS NT partition)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
CyberJack                                 http://www.cbj.net/~cyber
David Monk                                            [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------- 
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".