Subject: Web Proxy server for Cygnus
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Thompson)

10 Aug 1998 11:34:31 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

I am looking for some sort of web server that will run under cygnus. It
must be capable of acting as a proxy and it must be able to recieve a
'kill -hup' or whatever to dynamically re-read the configuration file.

I have tried to compile Squid and Cern WC3 with no success. The Redindian
release of Apache works but it dies after a kill -hup and when it starts
it requires a mouse click to clear a not so informative dialogue box which
makes it usless for a remotly administrated server.

Does anyone have any sugesstions or help.

Andrew Thompson

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".