Subject: Re: Yet another GNU-Win32 website...
From: [email-masked] (Joseph Norton)

9 Aug 1998 03:50:43 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>>quick-to-install distribution would knock their socks off... 
personally
>>I'd jump at the chance if I were a CD maker.
>I think that's a really great idea. Perhaps we could merge this
>approach with the tendencies to build rpm-packages for cygwin32 and
>have a installation program like linux-distributions?

I agree. I am new user to cygwin32 and would like to be able to download 
and install/build individual packages instead of the entire sdk at once.

I dual-boot debian-linux and just recently nt. I would love to have the 
same type of package/installation process as debian for nt.  I wonder if 
it would be possible to re-use the gnu debian infrastructure/tools but 
have a "port" geared towards cygwin32.

joe norton

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".