Subject: What's wrong with in.talkd ?
From: [email-masked] (Alexander Gotlib)

8 Aug 1998 05:12:22 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=koi8-r
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi there All!

	I'm trying to use in.talkd under inetd.exe, all of it from Sergey's
remote.tar.gz. And when I type in command line "talk name@my_host" I
get:
--------------------
[Checking for invitation on caller's machine]
[Error on read from talk daemon : The socket is not connected. (128)]
--------------------

and in Event viewer:
from inetd
--------------------
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( inetd ) could not be
found. It contains the following insertion string(s): inetd : Win32
Process Id = 0x77 : CygWin32 Process Id = 0x43A :
/usr/local/libexec/in.talkd: exit status 0x100.
--------------------,
from talkd
--------------------
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( talkd ) could not be
found. It contains the following insertion string(s): talkd : Win32
Process Id = 0xCC : CygWin32 Process Id = 0x431 : recv: The socket is
not connected..
--------------------.

	What's wrong ?  What I do incorrect ?

                                                 Alexander Gotlib.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".