Subject: A probable Bug?
From: [email-masked] (Torsten Zirzlaff)

7 Aug 1998 22:23:16 -0700
Message-ID: <199808071905.VAA01218.cygnus.gnu-win32@tinuviel>
To: [email-masked]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hi.

  I use the development tools 19.3b (? the latest cygwin.dll 19.1) and
got this strange behaviour of tail. For small extractions everything
is fine, but when I use larger extractions ~7400+ tail extract only
five less as requested. Just a local phenomena or noticed by others?

Ciao

	Torsten

- -- 
s-mail: Neckarstr. 120                                         Torsten Zirzlaff
	70190 Stuttgart
	Germany		          e-mail : [email-masked]
phone: +49 711 285 19 40		   
data:  +49 711 286 40 57 

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  The shortest unit of time in the universe is the New York Second, defined  |
|  as the period of time between the traffic lights turning green and the cab |
|  behind you honking. -- Terry Pratchett 'Lords and Ladies'                  |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".