Subject: mounts
From: [email-masked] (CyberJack)

7 Aug 1998 00:04:07 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Is there a reason that these mount points show up after removing them?
Device           Directory           Type        Flags
\\.\tape1:       /dev/st1            native      text!=binary
\\.\tape0:       /dev/st0            native      text!=binary
\\.\b:           /dev/fd1            native      text!=binary
\\.\a:           /dev/fd0            native      text!=binary

I have tried umount and removed them from the registry directly. From HKLM,
HKCU, and HKU But after a reboot, they persist in returning. Is there any
way to permanently delete them? What effect would that have on the
gnu-win32 tools?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
CyberJack                                 http://www.cbj.net/~cyber
David Monk                                            [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------- 
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".