Subject: Yet another GNU-Win32 website...
From: [email-masked] (Pete Jordan)

6 Aug 1998 03:34:08 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

I'm setting up some pages that will contain the distilled wisdom(!) of my 
experience of setting up and running GNU-Win32, along with mirroring some 
of the more geographically remote software (coolview and QUB Perl as I 
write) for fast UK access.

I only started writing it yesterday so it's very minimal ATM, but it won't 
remain so. Any useful hints and tips for inclusion gratefully received at 
mailto:[email-masked] :) - I'm particularly looking for good 
descriptions of all the CYGWIN32 env variable options.

URL: http://www.skydancer.demon.co.uk/gnu-win32/

Any constructive comments welcome (I'm expecting flak from Micro$oft 
and/or the FSF for my GNU-Win32 logo <g>)

Oh, and complaints about the usage of frames and JavaScript will be 
ignored - it's my site and that's the way I've written it...

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications Ltd ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"Ninevah, in which there are more than a hundred and twenty thousand
 persons that know not how to distinguish their right hand from their
 left, not to mention many camels." ~ /God/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".