Subject: Re: Compiling egcs
From: [email-masked] (Tom Stokes)

3 Aug 1998 00:24:20 -0700
Message-ID: <001201bdbe90$c97814a0$7344aace.cygnus.gnu-win32@TomStokes>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Mumit Khan" <[email-masked]>,
        "jjd" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "gnu-win32" <[email-masked]>

>However, as Tim Prince points out, there are problems on Windows95 that I 
>don't see on NT.  Win95 is definitely not an OS I would trust to develop
>software one; running the final product is a different story. If you're
>running W95, you should be aware of this.

Huh? Could you elaborate? Also, can you point me to Tim Prince's articles?

Tom Stokes

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".