Subject: Re: HKEYs used for mount in NT registry
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Faylor)

1 Aug 1998 20:00:38 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

On Sat, Aug 01, 1998 at 05:23:54PM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>---"Christopher G. Faylor" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>The mount table in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE is global.  If you copy the
>>mounts from the HKEY_CURRENT_USER then these mounts will be the default
>>mounts.
>
>Is there a plan to allow a switch to the mount command to specify
>--global, --user or --both with a default of --user in the next major
>release?

It's been planned for a while.  It just lacks tuits, currently.
Anyone want to submit a patch?  I'd love to see it.

Btw, I should have mentioned that Sergey added this HKLM registry feature,
just as he added so many other useful things to cygwin32.
--
[email-masked]             "Everything has a boolean value, if you stand
http://www.cygnus.com/      far enough away from it."  -- Galena Alyson Canada
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".