Subject: Re: is there a ide ever coming out for gnu-win32
From: [email-masked] (Factory)

31 Jul 1998 07:53:12 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <01bdbaa2$b19bfbe0$LocalHost@yaboo>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: <[email-masked]>

At 01:40  29/07/98 +1000, Joseph Sirucka wrote:
>hi
>is there some sort of gui/ide coming or in the works for gnu-win32.

  There already are ide's available. Firstly there is DFE, which is an ide
for DJGPP, but I've used it successfully with mingw32. Likewise Rhide could
prolly be used in some way, although I haven't actually tried it myself.
  These ide's both are basically an interface to a command line, so since
the gnu compilers are command-line beasts, these ide's can do this type of
stuff.
  Aparantly the VC ide can also be used to run Watcom, and most likely it
can also be used for any other command line compilers.

- Factory (.sig under reconstruction)
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".