Subject: HKEYs used for mount in NT registry
From: [email-masked] (bills)

30 Jul 1998 04:31:18 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Is there any way to control which HKEY is used to store mount information 
in the registry?

Poking through the registry I find mounts 00 - 1d in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, 
which have no value assigned to them, and the mounts that appear to be used 
in HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

This works just fine as long as only one person uses the machine.  When 
multiple persons are using a PC you have to set up the mounts every time a 
different person logs on.  Keeping the mounts on 10 machines with 13 people 
using them becomes a nightmare.

Bill Smithem
PGP Fingerprints:
RSA 4FEA 9A6A B83B A745  9FE6 104E E35D EB4C
DH AB22 8E04 4E0D E8D0 0406  EC9C D20A BCAE 3035 4CD9

Support OLGA!!!  http://www.olga.net

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".