Subject: Copy of remote utils install instructions?
From: [email-masked] (coneill)

30 Jul 1998 04:02:50 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: gw32 <[email-masked]>

Hi all,
We wish to set-up Sergey Okhapkin's remote utils (inetd etc) here. We
have his distribution but don't have his install instructions. We have
been unable to connect to his site for the past few days. Does anyone
have a copy of those install instructions that they could send me (and
any other relevant tips)? I have been unable to find them on the
archives.

TIA,
Conor O'Neill

----
Conor O'Neill, Senior Software Engineer,    mailto:[email-masked]
Integral Design Ltd.,                       http://indigo.ie/~conoro/
National Management Centre,                 Ph:  +353-1-2052753
Clonard, Dublin 16, Ireland.                Fax: +353-1-2942578
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".