Subject: gcc on ALPHA NT
From: [email-masked] (Darren Christophersen)

28 Jul 1998 09:07:23 -0700
Message-ID: <01BDBA47.D372EA90.cygnus.gnu-win32@JIM_BEAM>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "'gnu-win32'" <[email-masked]>

I know from looking through the archive that this conversation was had at the
beginning of the year but :)

Has anyone seen or heard of the cygnus tools on ALPHA NT?  I am especially
keen to get a version of gcc/g++ for ALPHA NT.

I have been running the tools through FX!32 with some success but there are a 
number of problems.  Also FX!32 cannot be used with gcc/g++ (obviously).

Any help appreciated

Darren

darren @ perth.maptek.com.au

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".