Subject: Re: Serious...at least I think it is...problem
From: [email-masked] (Michael Weiser)

28 Jul 1998 03:19:31 -0700
Message-ID: <35c19ab5.3602530.cygnus.gnu-win32@mail>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi [email-masked],

You wrote:

>So apparently I need to put it into the config.sys...well, the FAQ says
>autoexec.bat so I think someone needs to fix that.
The FAQ is right in front of me and although it is from middle April
it clearly states:

If you are running Windows 95 and are faced with the error message
"Out of environment space", you need to increase
the amount of environment space in your config.sys and try again.
Adding the line shell=C:\command.com /e:4096 /p should do the trick if
C: is your system drive letter.

For me this is a clear "config.sys". ;)

Tschuess

Michael

-- 
Pamping muss es sein, pampig!
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".