Subject: Re: Which Perl?
From: [email-masked] (Pete Jordan)

25 Jul 1998 08:14:31 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

 <[email-masked]> wrote:

>      Is there a precompiled perl for cygwin32?

http://www.qub.com/group/

They've just issued a new build too. You'll also need Sergey's latest 
coolview from http://miracle.geol.msu.ru/sos/ if you haven't got it 
already.

HTH

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications Ltd ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"As soon as we have defined something, we have ipso facto created
 three things: whatever is included in our definition, whatever is
 not included in our definition, and the relationship between them."
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".