Subject: RE: Which Perl?
From: [email-masked] (Coley Curtin)

24 Jul 1998 15:54:00 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

>      Is there a precompiled perl for cygwin32?  I've checked CPAN, and
check out http://www.qub.com/group

____________________________________________________________
Colman Curtin              mailto:[email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer
------------------------------------------------------------
Trintech Technologies Ltd,          http://www.trintech.com/
South County Business Park,         Tel +353-1-2956766
Leopardstown,                       Fax +353-1-2954735
Dublin 18.
------------------------------------------------------------

A recent study has found that concentrating on difficult
off-screen objects, such as the faces of loved ones, causes
eye strain in computer scientists. Researchers into the
phenomenon cite the added concentration needed to "make
sense" of such unnatural three dimensional objects ...

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".