Subject: Problem with cygwin and Windows NT...
From: [email-masked] (Pascal Platteeuw)

24 Jul 1998 13:44:11 -0700
Message-ID: <7101D6407A71D11180C900805FB60BAC08743F.cygnus.gnu-win32@BXL_NT_02>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Hi there, 

I just download and install the gnu compiler on my Windows NT machine.
Everything went fine on the installation BUT when it try to start the
application (cygnus.bat), it crashes saying that bash is not a valid
Windows NT application... Same message occurs with all the tools
provided with the usertools package... 
and of course with the cygwin program... 

Is there anybody experiencing the same problems ? Any solution ? Any
hint ? 
many thanks in advances... 

Pascal Platteeuw  -  [email-masked]
Tel :  +32 2 547 55 53 
Fax : +32 2 547 55 12
Always look on the bright side of life... 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".