Subject: Compiling egcs
From: [email-masked]

24 Jul 1998 09:04:14 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

Hi

I am trying to compile egcs-1.0.3a on my Win NT machine,
I am currently using cygwin32 beta 19 release.
gcc version is 2.7-B19

I got this error during make:

/e/egcs/egcs-1.0.3a/gcc/xgcc -B/e/egcs/egcs-1.0.3a/gcc/  -DIN_GCC   
-g -O2 -DPO SIX -I./include  -I. -I. -I./config \ -c ./objc/hash.c -o
objc/hash.o In file included from ./objc/hash.c:31: objc/runtime.h:31:
stdio.h: No such file or directory objc/runtime.h:32: 
ctype.h: No such file or directory In file included from 
objc/runtime.h:38,                 
from ./objc/hash.c:31: include/objc/objc-api.h:33: stdio.h: No such 
file or directory make[1]: *** [objc/hash.o] Error 1
make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2

I can see why it failed, its because stdio.h is not in any of the 
include paths.

Basically I ran ./configure and then make as directed in the README 
file.  Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.
====================
[email-masked]
====================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".